Week 33

 I know. I'm late. But there was quite the bit going on this week. First there was a Canvas breach that hit 275 million students nation-wide, then there was a phishing attempt that was masquerading as some "career accelerator" or some nonsense along those lines. Real circus that. 
Beyond this, the networking class is going rather well. I've already gotten to grips on much of the terms and names involved, and the layers that a network is comprised of. You have know idea how much that "____ has layers" line from Shrek kept showing up in my mind as I was working this week. The second programming assignment has ben posted and I've been informed that such assignments are designed to build off of one another. As in, some of the files from the first assignment will be modified in the second. I'm curious as to how that works in practice. 
Man, this post is short. I need to figure out how to adapt Sam's framework, sharpish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Learning Journal