Week 32

 Here at the beginning of Intro to Computer Networks and I can already tell that Sam's journal format isn't going to be much help here. Or, at least, not for this week. Bootstrap week (yes, I'm still calling it that) is more getting everything set up for the rest of the class than it is learning anything groundbreaking. The class is already looking like most of the headache is in the demonstration side than it is learning the material side. Had to restart the first lab multiple times, and it wasn't to address needing to adjust configuration options. In any case, I pulled through it fairly well. The virtual machine, or, I guess its more of a virtual network, is a fascinating thing to work with, and when its all working as it should its very satisfying. I'll admit, I was expecting it to be a lot more difficult to grasp going in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Learning Journal