Weeks 18 & 19

 In all honesty, I would've posted something last week, but I just didn't very much to post about. The most interesting thing that's happened, school-wise, is the fact I had my first proctored exam on the 31st. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident in how it turned out, and it was a pleasing twist on the usual online/Canvas test taking. The issues is that that's really the only thing that I have to write about that's related to school. This is why I don't see myself as a blogging sort of person, I always run out of things to say. Yes, there are other things going on in life and the world but I'm not sure if any of it fits the limitations here. These supposed-to-be-weekly writings are meant to be a learning journal throughout the program I'm in, and some of what I have to talk about is much more likely to come across as me ranting about something unrelated to my learning experiences. So, as much as I wish I could pen more about how things are going here. I don't know what qualifies as appropriate for these journal entries. 

At the moment, I'm planning to send the instructor that had me set this blog up in the first place an email about my lack of talking points for these things. With any luck, I can widen the scope of subjects for this thing and get back to weekly posts. Preferably, with a lot more discussion as to other software engineering/writing tricks and developments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Learning Journal