Week 16 & 17

 I know. I know. I missed last week's post. But that just shows how much a break (as needed as it was) can mess with one's rhythm. Entering the new year we began our Intro to Database Systems course. I wasn't expecting to meet back up with the Python programming language again. Or the fact that setting everything up would be so quick and straightforward for such an intricate and widely used set of programs. 

I consider this a good thing, as a groupmate of mine had started an internship and Docker Desktop was one of the programs they were being tasked with using. It was through them that I learned how widely the tool was used, so it should come as no surprise that I feel the need to keep a notebook of various functions, tools and tricks to use with Docker and other programs like it for use later. Come to think of it, I've been having that same feeling, albeit retroactively, about the software engineering course I finished before the new year. I certainly hope I can go back and access the material for that semester. Heaven only knows just how much I feel like it's going to bite my backside if I can't get the notes done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Learning Journal