Week 9

 First week of the software engineering course, and the ninth week of the program in general. I'll admit to have been expecting to see a lot of the same programs involved as when I was last in a Java focused coding course. Sublime text 3 and a JDK that needed to be accessed by way of the computer's command prompt. Well was I well off the mark. As now I'm meddling with Android Studio and IntelliJ. The tools of the big boys. I can only hope that I can get everything set up and sorted, I'd hate to lose access to the programs to some nonsense like suddenly being told that 'my free trial has expired' or something. Otherwise, there isn't all that much going on this week. Beyond learning, or maybe relearning, what maps were in Java, there wasn't a whole bunch of excitement going on this week. I'd say something to the tune of "I'm hoping the next week will have something more interesting to discuss." but I remembered what happened on week 2. So I'm going to keep my mouth shut in the hopes of not jinxing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Learning Journal